Remember when you were little and your mom told you “eat all your fruits and vegetables”? well now that you are older you should know … you should eat them.
Maybe you are just like the enhancer team, we all love fruits… but just one or two, we start looking for the best options, we are trying to test some new ones but with a propuse… A healthy one.
So for that i did some research and we have been trying some of the best that i found, so today i’m here to share the best ones. Not just in flavour but on benefits. Please if you have any allergy be carefull.
BUT FIRST: WHY SHOULD EAT FRUITS AND BERRIES?
Let’s start with berries: This tiny tiny baby that are loaded with antioxidants which help keep free radical under control.
They are high in fiber and they also can may help improve blood sugar and insulin response. THEY HELP FIGTH INFLAMATION.
Now fruits: Fruit contains a big percentage of water, that is going to make your skin look awesome. They boost brain power what lead you to be energized and awake. THEY KEEP YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM HAPPY.
OUR TOP 6 LIST:
- APPLES: They are high in fiber, vitamin c and numerous antioxidants, they are very filling perfect for snacks.
- AVOCADOS: Yes avocados are fruits! They are filled with healthy fats, that creamy baby is a boom of fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
- BANANAS: As we all know they are the gold of potassium, but… they also have a lot of vitamin B6 and fiber, so if you need a portable and convenient this is the best option.
- ORANGE: Ok for some people they are pretty basics but they are high in Vitamin C, they help with the aspect of your skin and even lowers colesterol.
- STRAWBERRY: The low carb, low calories monarch, they are high on fiber and vitamin C.
So now you know the reason to eat fruits, if you have children now when they ask you why they HAVE to eat fruits you can tell them.
On this list you have just the more portable options, the ones that are perfect for the office, school or university.
Have a happy and healthy week.