We live in the communication era, in a world that show us an imaginary form of beauty, instagram always shows a perfect body in men and women.
So maybe you are struggling with low self esteem or anxiety because of your body. Have you ever had that feeling where you don’t feel comfortable or happy with what you see in the mirror?
Don’t worry i think we all have feelt that. Now the thing is that we can’t live all our lives like that we have to improve that and stop believe in what social media show or want us to believe is true.
BUT . . . WHAT IS BODY IMAGE?
Body image can be defined as how you see and picture yourself as a person and how you feel and work with y your body.
HERE SOME CHANGES THAT MAY IMPACT BODY IMAGE:
- Separation from your family
- Requirements for high academic performance.
- Internal conflicts or unresolved traumas.
IMPROVE YOUR BODY IMAGE
- Stop comparing yourself to others: Don’t wish body’s you saw on instagram, improve what you have.
- Focus on what you have the power to change: Rather than waiting to magically been taller, having blue eyes insted of black.
- Dress as if you had your dreamed body: If you feel confortable dress as you want, stop worring about what people think.
- PRACTICE SELF LOVE AND CARE: Have a routine have some bubble bath, facemask, have some you time.
Always be true to yourself, love your body and embrace what you have.